Hoppe Asgard Lever Pad Door Handle 92pz 70pz Old Everest Match
Hoppe Asgard white or matt gold lever pad upvc door handle with 92mm & 70mm PZ & 203mm screw fixings, and was once used by the likes of Everest on their residential doors. Handle is UN-Sprung. Universal and will fit both left and right handing of doors. Available in White or matt anodised gold colour.
This handle was sometimes used on some of the old Everest door systems and uses a lower 65mm screw fix hole to the bottom fixing position which is longer than offered by most newer models.
Buy More Save More!
- Order 3-5 save 5%
- Order 6-9 save 10%
- Order 10 and more save 15%
Savings automatically applied at basket !!
(Must be the same part, colour & size to qualify)
Hoppe Asgard Lever Pad Door Handle 203mm Screw Fix 92 & 70pz Old Everest Door Handle Match White Or Gold Colurs
- Spindle to Key: 92mm Internal &0mm External
- Screw Centres: 203mm
- Backplate Length: 230mm
- Keyhole to Bottom Screw: 65mm
- Backplate Width: 28mm
- Backplate Depth: 11mm
- Spindle Width: 8mm square
- Spindle Lengths: 1 at 130mm
- Screw Lengths: 2 at 80mm (White and silver handles = silver head screws Gold handles = gold head screws)
- Top Fixing Screw to Spindle: 48mm
- 1 pair of spring cassettes included
- White Or Matt Anodised Gold finish colours
This is an un-sprung pair of door handles (pair = 1 inside 1 outside) Inludes spindle and fixing screws
Universal: Fits both left or right handing of doors.
All prices shown are for a pair of door handles.
Tip: These sized door handles were once used by Everest on some of their upvc doors and the bottom screw fixing of 65mm to centre of key cylinder is unique as most modern door handles do not cover this dimension meaning the bottom screw fixing hole is exposed.
Please note the detailed dimension drawing we provide and compare against your existing handles.
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||92/70|