Patlock Patio Double French Door Security Device Dead Lock Bolt Seen On Dragons Den
This is the ultimate deterrent Patlock French door lock security device. It provides maximum visibility to show any would be intruder that the door is security protected. Even if the door cylinder locks are attacked the Patlock will remain in place and keep the doors securely locked.
The Patlock comes with new Patlock security spindles to fit to your existing door handles (see fitting instructions sheet) Once fitted correctly these new spindles prevent the door handles from been removed on the inside even if the handle set is broken off externally.
- Easy fitting, no drilling required
- Locks securely in position quickly and securely
- Reliable tough construction
- Heavy duty design and use
- Visible deterrent
- Fits almost all standard french double door Handles
- Includes Security device internal handle lever sleeve covers and also 2 number security spindles with spring clips
- The Black Patlock Logo should be facing the outside of the glass for best fitting position
Fitting tip: We have found periodically that some of the new Patlocks seem stiff to operate at first and that the heavy duty steel rods do not slide in and out as easy as expected. However this is simply sorted by sliding the patlock in and out 5 or 6 times which then removes any hidden burrs and will make it much easier to use. Once done this will not occur again.
The Patlock as featured on the BBC TV series Break in Britain & Dragons Den:
|PZ (Spindle To Key)||No|
|Patio Screw Fix||No|
Write Your Own Review
FORUM DISCUSSION TOPICS ON THIS PRODUCT
No Forum Topics about this product